What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music What Are You Listening To?

Barn Owl Lover

I've been listening to Victoria Justice (yes, the former Nickelodeon girl, and the chick in my profile pic). But she's written and recorded these two songs and music videos the past few months:

AGG

Staff member
I've been listening to Victoria Justice (yes, the former Nickelodeon girl, and the chick in my profile pic). But she's written and recorded these two songs and music videos the past few months:

She is pretty hot. ;)

Tony

Brobus

Staff member
I listen to all kinds of music, but I kinda dig songs that sing about Heckler & Koch’s. I know of two songs by Jay-a that sing about HKs.

ENDER

Staff member
I listen to all kinds of music, but I kinda dig songs that sing about Heckler & Koch’s. I know of two songs by Jay-a that sing about HKs.
Hmmm, maybe the next Friday Give-Away Contest will be to write an H&K limerick. You think there is low participation now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣

AGG

Staff member
Be VERY Careful what you say next,
as I am OLD and Life in Prison for shooting someone for being stupid is less of an deterrent.

Did I just say that out loud??? :unsure:

(Just joking, I may want to run for President someday)

But can you guess the 1? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Barn Owl Lover

And there seems that there'll be more to come. Victoria was back in the studio last night:

157749538_254888989628637_2274864875297318553_n.jpg

AGG

Staff member