What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

31328fac

I'm not sure if Ivermectin helps or not, but it has a safety record much longer than the current vaccines.

Lately I've seen a lot of social media shaming going on in my state, even among family members, posting about the "horsey drug". I gently remind them that it was originally developed for human use and is listed as an essential drug by the WHO. I then not so gently remind them that Oregon voters decriminalized personal use of heroin, meth, and fentanyl so they really have no leg to stand on regarding the personal use of a safe and legal drug.

-E-
What is Ironic to me is all these "Pharmacists" who have all of sudden grown a conscience and refusing to fill prescriptions of Ivermectin written/prescribed by Real Doctors yet have/had no problems for years filling OXYCONTIN/Opioid Prescriptions :unsure: .............Its also already been established/debunked that all those "Calls" going/coming into the Poison Control centers about Ivermectin were not about Overdosing but Questions on taking Correct Dosages.....................

Brad4065

What do men do when they cant find the answer, do they cower and ask someone to help them or do they sack up. I have never been good at reading directions, just piece it together where things fit
To your point......if the directions don't have pictures.....there's no flipping directions. ;)

MMissile

So... another person that I see frequently, took her husband to the hospital for covid symptoms 1-2 weeks ago. Yesterday, her husband died.

Oh, and he was vaccinated quite a long time ago.

ENDER

Staff member

HKshooter

Ok, the wife and I both got it. Floored us both for three solid weeks, her a little worse than me. We're much better today, vertical, and starting to regain our sense of smell. And her dick head Dr told her she needs to get the shot because natural antibodies only last three months. What a tool. I'll take nature over that shit they are forcing on Americans, smart ones and dumb ones alike.

Last edited:

31328fac

Ok, the wife and I both got it. Floored us both for three solid weeks, her a little worse than me. We're much better today, vertical, and starting to regain our sense of smell. And her dick head Dr told her she needs to get the shot because natural antibodies only last three months. What a tool. I'll take nature over that shit they are forcing on Americans, smart ones and dumb ones alike.
Glad you are ok........just curious did ya'll do any of the Protocols, ie Monoclonal etc?

HKshooter

Glad you are ok........just curious did ya'll do any of the Protocols, ie Monoclonal etc?
Nope. Wife was in the ER three times, refused to admit her because her breathing was fine. They offered none of the popular treatments and sent her home. Her Dr., the goofball that told her to get the shot, he never offered anything, either.
Myself, I never went to the Dr.

HKshooter

I'd actually be afraid to see the ER or be admitted for anything. You don't know what they'll poke you with.
This did occur to me. The first visit for her I was there to monitor everything but the second two I was sick myself and couldn't be with her. She was at the mercy (or lack of) the saw bones on duty and there was nothing I could do about it. I know one thing, I had decided what course of action I was going to take before hand if they "treated" her in some fashion that led to her death. Fortunately it didn't come to that and my lovely wife is well on the mend and about to go back to work.

Nehalem Man

She really needs to get a new doctor.......studies have already shown that antibodies last way longer than three months and might even stay with you for life.

However, the combination of the two immunity types does seem to have benefit. The official term is "hybrid immunity". I am a study participant in the OHSU neutralizing antibody study. I had the J&J shot followed by breakthrough infection three weeks later. 127 days post infection I was testing at 96% neutralization against both Alpha and Delta variants which was 2.5X greater than those in my group with just the shot or natural immunity alone. 5 months post infection I am still testing at +92% but this could be because I have been re-exposed somewhere along the way and my immune system reacted accordingly.

Yesterday it was announced that those folks with hybrid immunity do NOT need booster shots, which makes sense since you have basically already had a booster.

-E-

ENDER

Staff member
She really needs to get a new doctor.......studies have already shown that antibodies last way longer than three months and might even stay with you for life.

However, the combination of the two immunity types does seem to have benefit. The official term is "hybrid immunity". I am a study participant in the OHSU neutralizing antibody study. I had the J&J shot followed by breakthrough infection three weeks later. 127 days post infection I was testing at 96% neutralization against both Alpha and Delta variants which was 2.5X greater than those in my group with just the shot or natural immunity alone. 5 months post infection I am still testing at +92% but this could be because I have been re-exposed somewhere along the way and my immune system reacted accordingly.

Yesterday it was announced that those folks with hybrid immunity do NOT need booster shots, which makes sense since you have basically already had a booster.

-E-

Announced by whom?

AGG

Staff member
This did occur to me. The first visit for her I was there to monitor everything but the second two I was sick myself and couldn't be with her. She was at the mercy (or lack of) the saw bones on duty and there was nothing I could do about it. I know one thing, I had decided what course of action I was going to take before hand if they "treated" her in some fashion that led to her death. Fortunately it didn't come to that and my lovely wife is well on the mend and about to go back to work.

Glad to hear that all is well. ;)

Tony

ENDER

Staff member

Psifer

Contributing member
I just completed my second dose of Moderna on Sunday. The majority of my family had zero side effects. I was absolutely floored after each shot. I woke up Sunday night profusely vomiting and having cold sweats. The vaccine has made me sicker than what I have experienced the past 5+ years. I look at it as if I was that susceptible to the vaccine then the virus probably would have hospitalized me. I'm young(25), skinny, but not necessarily in my best shape. I finally bit the bullet as I have been recently going into an office where several of my coworkers had already had exposures within the first couple of months. I mainly held out to see if there would be a clear front-runner between the brands and if there would be any major complications.