What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So HKPro officially banned me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hk-USPC-40

TooSixy was one of the best most informative members to ever be @ HkPr Oh
Trying to harvest members will get U Canned.. I should be gone then..
I would imagine that He was trying to just lead someone toward information with guidance
I've had several members here & there try an help me out by sending me FREE items etc
Kinda thought they felt sorry for me because of my Twin Brother Jerry passing away but that wasn't the case at all
Just helpful members reaching out to a fellow Hk junkie in need of a fix
In fact just yesterday 26y offered me a part but I will wait till one of the part suppliers have them
Don't want to take another & have the USPS eat it up like the one omega21 sent me = Poof? Due 5/7/21 BTW ???
Makes me feel bad that a guy would offer me a piece from his personal stash & have it just disappear forever
So far that's @Omega21 @ENDER & @TooSixy who reached out to me

Gotta Go to the Doctor, Due there in 30 Minutes
Gary

I will be back unless I'm Banned :poop:

Guyanaman1963

So you're just gonna say there's Karen on here and not mention any names? I thought this was an open forum?
Welcome at @ig720 glad youre here!!!!

I think that issues is probably being addressed one way or the other!
@TooSixy is a great guy with a wealth of information and adds an enormous amount of value to any web forum that he is on. One forum’s lost is our gain! (y)

I would love to hear about any HK’s that you have or are looking for!!!
Me… I’m just an addict who thought this was a recovery site! :cool::cool::cool:
M.

ghoulardi

so you got ban, so what? you aren't out anything really.................... unless you are one of those kinds of people that pay for "membership", I've never paid for "membership" on any site I was on since I got a computer and internet way back in 1996 or so.

I've been banned from several sites and I could care less, I'm not out of any money because of it.

Last edited:

HK12Step

LOL! I've been banned from several sites, from each of my hobbies. Big deal...... Lots of sites, and the hobbies were more fun before the internet. There's just too many people who acquire big-britches , once they get a keyboard.
You’re correct. I’ll put my shirt back in the drawer now. Though I am glad @TooSixy and his resources are accessible here.
442703D8-4FC8-4BA9-A20F-1B0D9F572933.jpeg

jorayr97

Unbelievable! The wealth of knowledge that Pete makes available for those without, now taken away with the simple click of a mouse key. Not to mention the selfless devotion of time and energy to make that knowledge available.

This is just another form of cancel culture. Obviously we have seen others try to be silenced before (@AGG) and it surely won't be the last attempt to try and silence those that stand out amongst the crowd. At a time like this in our country when we see daily attacks to strip our rights away, we should be banding together across all fronts and not succumb to the tactics of the butt-hurt.

Thanks goes out to the founders of this great site for allowing the knowledge of @TooSixy to continue to be readily available! I know I am personally grateful for what he has shared!

AGG

Staff member
Unbelievable! The wealth of knowledge that Pete makes available for those without, now taken away with the simple click of a mouse key. Not to mention the selfless devotion of time and energy to make that knowledge available.

This is just another form of cancel culture. Obviously we have seen others try to be silenced before (@AGG) and it surely won't be the last attempt to try and silence those that stand out amongst the crowd. At a time like this in our country when we see daily attacks to strip our rights away, we should be banding together across all fronts and not succumb to the tactics of the butt-hurt.

Thanks goes out to the founders of this great site for allowing the knowledge of @TooSixy to continue to be readily available! I know I am personally grateful for what he has shared!

Go woke, go broke. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All of us overcame and created something much better for everyone to participate and enjoy. ;)

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.