What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid-19 Vaccine Who Has Gotten the Shot YET?

GmanVP9

My co-worker just got out of the hospital yesterday. I believe his Oxygen levels were at 92. I think he has to be on oxygen for the next week or so.

Nehalem Man

More good news for me personally. I am a study subject for a local research project that is testing antibody neutralization between people who have had the various vaccines and natural infections. Initial results were published two days ago. I am the ONE GUY in my cohort who had both the J&J shot and natural infection. Post infection I am testing at 96% antibody neutralization against both Alpha and Delta variants.

"The individual with the J&J vaccine followed by breakthrough infection had WT and Delta neutralization >96%. This is more than double the average neutralization for the J&J alone cohort (Figure 2)."

-E-

AGG

Staff member
More good news for me personally. I am a study subject for a local research project that is testing antibody neutralization between people who have had the various vaccines and natural infections. Initial results were published two days ago. I am the ONE GUY in my cohort who had both the J&J shot and natural infection. Post infection I am testing at 96% antibody neutralization against both Alpha and Delta variants.

-E-

That is great news. ;)

Tony

Vinz Klortho

A co-worker recently explained why he's not getting the shot and is instead dosing himself with veterinary pharmaceuticals. It had something to do with graphene oxide, 5G cellular networks, and the illuminati. It was everything I could do to keep from laughing at him.

AGG

Staff member
A co-worker recently explained why he's not getting the shot and is instead dosing himself with veterinary pharmaceuticals. It had something to do with graphene oxide, 5G cellular networks, and the illuminati. It was everything I could do to keep from laughing at him.

I heard that powdered bull balls was effective. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
One fact does remain - 98.4% of everyone who contracts Covid in the U.S. ..... recovers. And even that CDC number is low because not all cases are reported (a lot of asymptomatic people walking around) and we know that cases where someone who died of an underlying condition with Covid - death was attributed to Covid.

31328fac

One fact does remain - 98.4% of everyone who contracts Covid in the U.S. ..... recovers. And even that CDC number is low because not all cases are reported (a lot of asymptomatic people walking around) and we know that cases where someone who died of an underlying condition with Covid - death was attributed to Covid.
Could even be lower I mean how many died from the Flu in 2020/2021? I think a normal year is 60-80k ???? How many even got the "Flu" ?

31328fac

Good one "Caf"

FINALLY.....someone that knows what's going on.
Here's an even better one, if you can watch this one whether you have been jabbed or not and not be pissed AF at the end let me know. Its long but best one out there, this Dr is a True Hero

MMissile

Here's an even better one, if you can watch this one whether you have been jabbed or not and not be pissed AF at the end let me know. Its long but best one out there, this Dr is a True Hero
HOLY SHIT!

ENDER

Staff member
Great find - thanks for putting this out here. Want to watch the second session he references at the end. Let us know if you find it before me.

MMissile

Is there a non-FB link? Lots of people I know, will have nothing to do with that silliness called FB. I like stirring the pot over there.

Last edited: